BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 18, 2008

Dear Deviant Art, You Are My RULER!!!!

Kay so as of late deviantart.com has taken over my life! i found out about this awesome website from mah good friend riley and now i am addicted to uploading my art for the world to see! some of you may not have seen my work before but i draw, write stories, do poetry, do photography...yeah pretty much a little of everything. some of my work sux and some is okay...there are a very select few that i would say are worth your time to look at and that i would consider good...and even fewer that i am completely satisfied with cuz i am a perfectionist like that but if you wish to check it out and have not here's the link:
http://redhotturkeypepper.deviantart.com
but yeah...art is so great and i only just have rediscovered it again this year! yay for arts! but yeah...i think i am done rambling now! oh...wait...also taylor swift is one o my favorites! kay now i'm done.

FIN!

1 comments:

april said...

:D

you should update your blogspot more often!