BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PRETTY MUCH I'M JUST A RANDOM SILLY HEAD!

So yeah...today didn't start off the greatest! *sigh* i was sick yesterday like i said (see yesterday's post) and so i couldn't fall asleep last night. i got in bed around 10:30 and just laid there waiting to fall asleep. i didn't get around to falling asleep until after 1 cuz i just couldn't seem to fall asleep. I had an EMR (early morning rehearsal) for orchestra this morning and that is why today wasn't so good. i woke up at like 7:01 and i was supposed to be at by 7:00! i freaked out and almost died. apparently my mom thought i was going to stay home again today. i couldn't tho cuz i had a final paper due in my honors english class! so yeah i rode the bus which comes at 7:05 and got to school and went to the orchestra room where i failed at life...well at least at playing my instrument properly! :( i had an okay rest of the day and i don't feel so sick ne more. oh yeah...i am writing a book called My Life As a Teenage Nothing (© Me aka heather! NO STEALING IF U LOOK IT UP PLZ!) and i was having a bit of a writers block. today i was sitting in my honors english class thinking and listening to my teacher when all of a sudden it hit me! I'M SO EXCITED! :) my teacher gave me about a million ideas in like 2 min. and she doesn't even know it! YAY FOR MRS. HALL! she's awesome at being a-mazing! i can't wait to write more in my book and i think that is what i shall do now!

oh i am posting my book chapter by chapter on the website deviantart.com. this is my page:
http://redhotturkeypepper.deviantart.com/

loves and i hope u enjoyed the randomness of me moving from one thing to another in no particular order in this post! PRETTY MUCH THIS DAY WAS WRITTEN NOT IN ORDER! oh wells...

0 comments: