BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

YAY FOR BLOGGING!

I love blogs! they r mostly just awesome and a-mazing! i almost forgot i could create my own blog! i got into blogger cuz it was kinda a requirement for my english class! i love it now and i think i shall be posting a lot of un-interesting non-sense thus the title of my blog!

today i was sick! :( i didn't go to school and i used the time to catch up on homework and clean house. i also watched mulan which i must say is a freakin kwl movie! i love animated movies! they are the true greatness! YAY! i am supposed to be doing my english homework now and so i best get to it. i have to read the first five chapters of The Scarlet Letter and fix a paper. i am just rambling on now so i shall get my homework started now.

0 comments: