BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 27, 2010

FUNNEST DATE OF MY LIFE

Okay so I know that I haven't been on here in a while but...omg I am about to explode with how happy I am and how awesome tonight was so...YOU get to hear about it :D

Tonight I had a date with Peter Murphy, this guy that was in my ward last year here at BYU. He is super friendly and funny. I actually asked him out which i've never done before. I've never asked a guy out but...I liked him so I took a risk. I asked him out by tagging him in a video on Facebook. The video was one that I had made in Window's MovieMaker with stick figure pictures and an audio track of me singing + playing the guitar. I had learned the song Smile by Uncle Kracker but changed the words so it was like I was asking him out.

Tonight was the date and it seriously was the VERY FUNNEST date i've ever had! So I made this recipe of my dad's for dinner that consists of specially seasoned meat, tomato sauce and paste, peas, and corn. Except I used ground turkey instead of ground beef. And I made homemade mashed potatoes. HE LOVED IT :D


During dinner he asked me all about my trip to Florida and so I told him the whole story lol like everything because he asked about everything lol. He was just so kind and interested in what had happened to me there.
Then we talked on the couch for a long time before starting the games I had planned (Minute to Win It games). After that we played them and we both had a blast! He lost more of them than me and he was all bummed out that he didn't get to ask me more questions so I told him he could ask me more after we were done lol :P (btw we have a few pictures and a few videos from the date).

Omg though i don't think I’ve smiled and laughed that much in a long time. He is just so funny and we were just teasing and playing and it was so dang much fun XD After we played all of the games we sat in the living room and he asked me a few more questions before asking me to play my guitar for him. At first I was shy and he said I didn't have to sing I could just play so I did that. Then when I finished he was all like "Okay now sing the words!" I proceeded to give him his own private concert where I sang and played, and he sat there enjoying himself and looking like he was so happy and about to fall asleep he was so into the music XD Whenever I finished a song he was like "Okay ONE more!" and so I kept playing ONE more like 12 times lol. He is so silly XD

Then he told me I was really talented and joked about becoming my manager and I was like "Right...so you can't take 50% of my proceeds?" and with a smile and jokingly he was like "Nah...60%!" He told me I need to come over to his apartment and play more for him sometime.

I think the reason we both had so much fun tonight is that we both have like this "little kid" side to us and he was just eating the games up. He really enjoyed them and so did I. Omg...breath… it was SO fun! The best night i've had in a really long time (okay i'm done now) XD

0 comments: