BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Back...we'll see how long this lasts this time lol

Okay so...as you can see. I've been absent for a very long time lol. I'm going to try to get back into this. I doubt anyone will read this or care so I will keep it short lol. I'm going to make some short updates here to bring you up to speed on where I'm at in life but I'm not going to tell you everything because a ton has happened in two years. If you have questions go ahead and ask. I'll answer them.

Alright, so about my last blog 2 years ago. Go figure. I wasn't in love. I thought I was but I was fooled. That guy was not right for me. I am glad I am out of that relationship. At the same time however I miss it. Not the guy, the being in a relationship part. It's hard to go from being in a long relationship to being single again. But you know what? I've only really ever had pure love once and now that I've experienced that I know what I want. I will not settle for just any guy. I will not lower my standards. If a guy wants me he will be willing to put in the work it takes.

Which brings me to another thing. I started guitar as a way of being able to express myself. I have written about 9 or 10 songs now and hope to continue on doing that. If you hear my songs in order it will take you through the ups and downs of my love life. The good, the sad, the strong willed independence and strength, the reminiscent, the love. It's all in my songs. Who knows, maybe I can make money off of them. I think I may post them somewhere in order...just so that you may experience the roller coaster of emotions. I think it's pretty interesting myself.

This is the last thing I will talk about for now. I have begun to start a new chapter of my life. I'm young, I'm independent, and I know what I want. I just recently moved out to Florida. I'm staying with a friend out here and will be leaving as soon as possible to start my own life. It's a little scary, and I know money will be tight for a while but I know this is where I need to be at this stage in my life. I'm still looking for love. Maybe it'll turn up soon, maybe I'll be old and wrinkly before I marry. I don't know. All I know is that I am doing what I need to, love will find a way, I have awesome and amazing friends, and I will make new ones here as well. And you know what...that's good enough for me.

Bahahaha so much for keeping it short.

1 comments:

april said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog! Keep updating. I love hearing specific updates about your life.