BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A little bit of everything

Sometimes life gets boring when you are stuck in the same house all the time. This week has been better though and I've had more opportunities to get out of the house and have some awesome friends as company. I went and did some apartment hunting and will need to do that some more. It's hard stuff, let me tell ya. But I am confident that all will work out and I'm still confident that I am doing what is right.

Yesterday I spent most of the day writing a song and it was well worth it. I wrote it for my dear sister who has autism. Writing that song meant a lot to me and I really enjoyed doing it. I spent about 2 hours working out the lyrics and the music. Then I decided that I wanted to make an autism awareness song with a slide show of pictures set to my new song. It took me about 6 hours to get all the pictures and set up the video exactly how I wanted. But like I said, well worth it. If you haven't seen it and are interested, check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gBFq0kZ2A

Also, I had a really good day today and I'm so glad for that. I really needed it :)

The last thing I want to say right now is that I am going shooting tomorrow for the first time. I am a little scared to be honest. I mean guns can kill. But I think it'll be fun too. At least a good experience. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll prolly update more when I make myself a little more interesting.

0 comments: