BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Random, FUN, sad...

So...I have decided to change my blog template because the other one was boring lol. I also decided that I will change it periodically based on when I get bored of the design or how I am feeling at a given time.

Also, I'M SO EXCITED FOR TODAY! I'm gonna have awesome amounts of fun with my best friend. I don't know what we're doing for sure because it's a surprise. But I AM sure that it will be heaps and heaps of fun in teh sun :D

I will be coming back to Utah next week. I don't really wanna leave this beautiful place. I have made some good friends here too. STAY IN TOUCH DANG IT. Lol anyway I suppose what's meant for me next is not here at the moment. I will keep trusting in the Lord. That's all for now I think :) I'm gonna go upstairs now and get ready for my awesome day :D SEE YA

0 comments: