BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Big news kids! So listen up ya hear?

So here's some big news. I'm coming back to stay with my mom. I don't really know why I was supposed to come here. I do still feel like the Lord wanted me to come here. But things are not working out how I thought they would. Maybe I was just supposed to come here to make a few friends and leave. I have no idea. But it felt right and feels right that I came. If it was that I moved here to meet people, I spent a heck of a lot of money for a few friends.

As I mentioned things are not going so well here. I am having no luck whatsoever with a job. The mother of the family I'm staying with seems to think that it's because of the oil spill. It's affecting a lot of business out here right now. I am also finding that I am running out of money and therefore cannot move anywhere on my own. The family I'm staying with also changed their mind about letting me stay with them longer. They want me to leave by next Thursday.

So yes, at this point I feel that I will be coming home. I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to learn from all of this. I guess I'll see sometime down the road. That seems to happen with most trials in my life. Maybe it's just to build me and make me stronger. Workin toward that future hubby lol.

I have learned a few things here that I will not forget though. I've also experienced a lot. See ya 'round.

0 comments: