BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Precious Few

Alrighty well, the title up there is what I would like to be known as if I ever were to become famous for my music. Not that I am counting on that to support me lol. I just thought I would let you know that. Oh and I am thinking about putting some stuff on itunes. I know I've said that before but maybe I'll actually do it now. We'll see what happens.

Also, just another topic I wanted to hit on. I am pretty sure that I am not the only girl who thinks about when they will meet Mr. Right. For those of you who already have Mr. Right you should consider yourselves lucky. I occasionally find myself in want of a family. Today was one of those days. One days like this I wonder what they will be like and when my family will come. I used to get jealous of others for having this already. I used to feel bitter that I didn't have anyone yet. I've grown a lot recently. I am finally beginning to see some of the growth that has long been in progress. I'm not the same person I was even a few days ago. Maybe this is why I haven't met Mr. Right yet. I don't think that I was ready. I need to keep myself where I should be and keep doing the things that I should do. When I am ready things will happen and not before.

I realize that I still have to grow into the kind of person that will make a good friend, wife, and mother. So I will keep doing that. I won't worry about all the time it may take for this to happen. On days like this, when I want a husband, I want a little precious baby to hold, I think of my future family and what they will be like. I am not bitter anymore though. I pray that I may ready myself for them. On days like today when I am bored and thinking about these things I pray that my future husband is readying himself as well. I also pray that, wherever he is, whatever he is doing, my future husband will be having a good day.

0 comments: